The Focus on Nature Board of Directors is seeking candidates to replace four members who must step down in 2019. Could one of them be you? Read our Board of Directors Overview to learn more.
We are grateful for our Focus on Nature Board of Directors – a group of passionate people who have given of their time, energy and thought to developing directions for our organization that will create positive community impacts for years to come.
From left to right:
- Geoff Martin – Chair of Fund Development Committee. Accountant, The Co-operators, P&C Financial Reporting.
- Rosanne Morris – Board Vice-president. Artist. Retired School Principal.
- Trina Koster – Special Projects Committee, Co-founder of Focus on Nature, Owner of Trina Koster Photography.
- Robert Crosby – Secretary, Retired Grade 7 Teacher, host of a Focus on Nature pilot (October – December 2008) at Willow Road PS.
- Patricia Eton-Neufeld – former FON Treasurer, Guelph Chamber Choir Administrator. Accounting and management consultant for non-profit and charitable organizations.
- Bob Fanning – Board President, Business consultant. Founding member of the Guelph Trail Club
- Evan Ferrari – Board member. Exec. Dir. of eMERGE Guelph.
- Roblin May – Chair of Volunteer Committee. Computer Instructor. Event and Volunteer coordinator for not-for-profits.
- Simon Bell – Executive Director and ex oficio Board member.
- Martha Zettle (not pictured) – Treasurer